Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Head Colds

Have you every gotten really angry?
Like with your face turning red, hair flying, tears streaming down your face , and the words coming out so fast that you choke on them?
Have you had to cough so hard afterward from the shear force of your words that you felt like you were almost going to throw up?
Have your tears ever made your nose run so much you needed a roll of paper towels once the tissues ran out?
Have you ever wanted to blow your nose so hard it bleeds?

I don't know. I don't think I even have time to have this fight, let alone fix what was wrong.

The worst part is, this afternoon started so great. I completely ACED my AP CompSci test and I was going to treat my dad to ice cream as a late Birthday present (he turned 70 yesterday) and a celebratory snack. It was going to be really great because we haven't kept ice cream in the house since his heart attack last February.
Then this had to happen.
Awesome, another potentially productive afternoon down the drain where all I want to do now is curl up in a corner of my bed and sob some more. But, as I mentioned before, there is no way I have enough time for a frivolity like that. I'll be so glad when summer comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment